Commission Status: OPEN
2017 Commission Prices - Paypal is accepted! (just note for my email ^^) Please send it as a PAYMENT and not as a gift! Thank you <3 HOW TO ORDER:
- points to USD conversion is 100 = $1.00 USD
- For commissions with prices over $40 USD or 4000 I typically do the half and half (first half of payment before starting, last half after completion). If you would like to go with a different payment option then please send me a note (or email at email@example.com)
- Please DO NOT send payments in deviant art points format. If paying on dA I will set up a commissions widget to pay at. I will always request a payment AFTER the commission is completed and sent to you. If payment is not received within 48 hours (unless specified otherwise how you are paying) the commission will be put into storage or deleted from my deviantart account and you will not receive the PSD and unwatermarked image.
- All commissioned work WILL be watermarked and the pur
Please read above journal for details on your order, and NOTE
me with the details. You must include:Character
Please provide all necessary links to your character. This is where you provide a visual reference for your character. I will not work off of description (unless you are ordering a DESIGN commission).
In addition to a visual reference please also mention any specific and important details about the character. These could include:
- Personality (this is a very important one and plays a big role in the preliminary sketching process, even listing a few character traits in this spot is fine)
- Physical limitations (broken arm/leg, limp, etc)
- Any accessories your character may have that is not mentioned in the visual reference
If you fail to mention any physical details to your character you are allowed 2 FREE changes total to the finished work, after that it will be charged per change as I pay very close attention to commission orders and if a certain detail was not mentioned beforehand it will be considered your responsibility.Description of Commission
***A personality of your character is a REQUIREMENT it will help me to figure out how to draw or design your character.
***If the character you are requesting to commission is part of a fandom (anime, tv series, book series, etc) I am able to do research for the character, but it is appreciated if you provide links or descriptions anyways C:
This is probably the most crucial
part of the order process. Please include ALL important information here such as:
- Background information (if applicable)
- Character Pose
- Time Era/Specific style (if applicable) EX: Steampunk or Edo (Japanese) period
You are allowed up to 2 FREE changes to the finished work, after that it will be charged per change as I pay very close attention to commission orders and if a certain detail was not mentioned beforehand it will be considered your responsibility.Type of Commission
This is where you specify what kind of picture you will like to order, whether that be a headshot/fullbody or otherwise. Please take note of the prices, if you are not sure feel free to ask!Preferable Colour Scheme
Colour plays a big part on my pictures so if you have some kind of basic colour scheme in mind that would be nice, but please keep in mind that I am allowed to change the colour scheme depending on what I would believe would fit best!WHEN PAYING:
By default I will send you a note to pay AFTER the commission is finished, and I will set up a COMMISSION BUTTON for you to pay at. Please do not send points until prompted ^^
Friends/Regular Customer bonuses:
Generally, if you become a regular customer of mine (those people who order like, several things from me and I know very well) are eligible for a 30% discount off of the total price of their commission order. (30% off total price, not each individual picture!)What I will not draw:
My Rights and Your Rights:YOU have rights to:
- Excessively sexual/graphic pictures, any offensive material
- Tokotas (sorry I used to draw these guys but I need a serious break from the group)
- Re-post any finished artwork to your account for your own use
- 2 FREE changes to the work AFTER it has been finished, anything more will be charged as it is YOUR responsibility to provide any details concerning the commission. I have had commissioners go weeks without paying simply because they wanted changes to be made that were not mentioned to me in the original order.
- Edit/Crop/Alter the image in any way you wish as long as you credit me for the original
I (Copperhaven) have rights to:
- Refuse any commission order for any reason (I have a life outside of dA and tend to not take commissions during exam week, subsequently please refrain from pestering me during exam week to finish your commission as I will likely be studying)
- Post the watermarked image on my account and use as examples (characters will be properly credited)
- I will NEVER commercially use your commission for any reason
- If you are ordering a commission as a gift for someone else and have a DEADLINE, I would suggest you order at least 2 weeks in advance and give me a notice as to when it is needed by.